This MBA programme aims to transform mindset and developing winning behaviour by equipping its candidates with leadership and management competencies for personal and professional advancement. Attracted by its tradition of excellence and relevance, affordability and flexible modular delivery – expedient for busy adults occupied with business and personal commitments – student registrations have grown with an interesting diversity of students from the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, including the Netherlands, Korea, China, France, Iran, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Japan, Nigeria, Uganda, Iceland and many other countries providing good networking and cultural learning opportunities and benefits.
This MBA programme earns international recognition from reputable European and Australian universities and business schools, including University of Queensland, ESSCA Graduate School of Management in France and HHL – Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany.
Master Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree (Any Graduate) with a CGPA of minimum 2.5. If less than 2.5, 5 years working experience is also admissible.
- English Intermediate level
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE scores will be required (Details to be announced by MQA in Q4 2017)
Course Modules & Course Synopsis
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Business Ethics
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management (Project)
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Money & Capital Markets
- Strategic Marketing Communications
01- 553897, 09250 79 3994
S-9, U Chit Maung Housing, U Chit Maung Road, Tamwe, Yangon