TIC’s Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management programmes seek to maximise learning by utilising hands-on discovery and discussion presentations; which allow room for creative thinking and problem-solving. Students will graduate with cutting edge knowledge of the best industry practices, as well as a service innovation mindset, adding further value to their future employability.
Students will graduate from this programme with up-to-date knowledge derived from exposure to the industry’s best practices. Students graduating from this programme will gain full credit transfer to SDH Institute qualification which will provide them with pathway into Bachelor’s Degree Level studies. Students must successfully complete all modules as prescribed in order to be awarded the Advanced Diploma.
- Minimum Age: 17
- Academic Level: High School Diploma or its equivalent
- English Proficiency: Band 5.5 in IELTS or its equivalent
- Obtained a pass in all modules
- Complete and pass Industrial Attachment if the student opt-in for an industrial attachment.
Written Assignments and Examinations.
Next available intake(s)
The intake for this program is every four (4) months (January, April, July, October)
- Financial Accounting
- Professional Development and Career Planning
- Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
- Service Quality and Business Communication
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- IT in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Hotel Operations
- Sustainable Tourism, Planning and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Quantitative Methods for Business Management
- Economics for Business
- Managerial Accounting
- Food and Beverage Operations Management
- Hotel Operations Management
- Industrial Attachment
01-553897, 09250 79 3994
S-9, U Chit Maung Housing, U Chit Maung Road, Tamwe, Yangon.